The Construction Reporting Service contains copyrighted material that may only be used as stated in The Builders Exchange End Users
License Agreement. Any unauthorized use may be a violation of law.
The Construction Reporting Service may only be used by
licensed users. Sharing any user name and/or password is
strictly prohibited and may be grounds for termination of the license or
imposition of additional fees in Licensor's sole discretion (See item 1
Your use of the Construction Reporting Service constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions and rules and
regulations that may be promulgated from time to time. If you do not agree to be legally bound the Builders Exchange will not permit
you to use or access the Construction Reporting Service.
The Construction Reporting Service is provided AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. In no event shall the Builders Exchange or its suppliers
be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use or operation of the Construction
Reporting Service or any information in the Construction Reporting Service.
1. Grant of License. The Builders Exchange grants to
Licensee, and Licensee accepts, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to
use for only Licensee's business purposes, the information in the Construction
Reporting Service, this web site, the software and related documentation
(collectively and individually referred to as "Construction Reporting Service").
The license shall only be effective while Licensee is a member in good standing
of the Builders Exchange. This license may be renewed from year to year upon
payment of the annual membership fee and continued compliance with the terms of
The Builders Exchange End User License Agreement ("Agreement"). Licensee may only use the Construction Reporting Service on its own
behalf by direct employees of licensee
. The sharing of any user name and/or password
is strictly prohibited and shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement or the imposition of
additional fees in the amount of two times the annual membership fee for each unauthorized use of the Construction Reporting
Service, in the sole discretion of The Builders Exchange. Use of the Construction Reporting Service is for estimating
purposes only; copying is prohibited.
Except for the license rights mentioned in this Paragraph, no right, title or interest in the Construction Reporting Service is granted
to Licensee. Licensee will not itself, or through any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, agent, or other third party ("Related Entities")
reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the
Construction Reporting Service. Further Licensee and/or Related Entities will not sell, lease, license, sublicense, or market the
Construction Reporting Service.
2. Proprietary Rights. Licensee acknowledges that the Construction Reporting Service is confidential and contains trade secret
information that is the exclusive property of the Builders Exchange.
3. Payment. Licensee agrees to pay the initial membership fee and any applicable annual membership fees. The initial membership fee
includes the first year fee for the Construction Reporting Service. Annual membership fees after the first year will be invoiced and are
due prior to the commencement of the applicable membership fee period. The Builders Exchange has the right to adjust membership fees.
4. Construction Reporting Service. The Construction Reporting Service contains information about plans, bidders and other matters
that may be of interest to members of the Builders Exchange. Information reported in the project files is based on a review of the
specifications; no plans have been reviewed. Efforts have been made to assure the accuracy of the information reported, but the Builders
Exchange provides no warranty, expressed or implied, that any of the information is accurate. The actual plans and specifications that
are maintained at the Builders Exchange are the best source of information for project files.
5. Copyright Laws. The United States Copyright laws prohibit the distribution or copying of copyrighted works without proper
authorization. The Builders Exchange will not tolerate any use of the Construction Reporting Service that in any way violates the United
States Copyright laws. Licensee must report to the Builders Exchange editor any use of the Construction Reporting Service that may
constitute copyright infringement. If the Builders Exchange, in its sole discretion, determines that any material has been added to the
Construction Reporting Service in violation of the copyright laws, the Builders Exchange will delete that material. Anyone who adds
unlawful material to the Construction Reporting Service shall indemnify, defend and hold the Builders Exchange harmless from any and all
resulting claims and/or liability (including the payment of litigation costs and attorney fees).
6. Limitation of Liability. Licensee agrees that the Builders Exchange is not an insurer and shall have no liability arising out of
the use or operation of the Construction Reporting Service and/or any information generated thereby. In no event shall the Builders
Exchange's total liability for any claim arising out of or under this Agreement, or the use and/or operation of the Construction Reporting
Service, regardless of the cause of action, exceed the annual membership fee.
7. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BUILDERS EXCHANGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUES AND LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF THE BUILDERS EXCHANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Indemnity. Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Builders Exchange, its officers, directors, employees, and
agents from any damages, losses, costs or expenses (including the payment of litigation costs and attorney fees) that arise from
Licensee's use and/or operation of the Construction Reporting Service.
9. Warranty. Licensee agrees that the Construction Reporting Service is provided as is and without warranty and that the Builders
Exchange makes no representations regarding the completeness or accuracy of the Construction Reporting Service or any information provided
by the Construction Reporting Service. The Builders Exchange expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for
a particular purpose.
10. Access. The Builders Exchange reserves the right to control and/or limit access to the Construction Reporting Service in its
sole discretion. Access may be denied at any time. Access may be denied to any individual who makes use of the Construction Reporting
Service for an inappropriate purpose, in violation of this Agreement, or who, in the sole discretion of the Builders Exchange, uses
inappropriate, obscene, abrasive, or otherwise questionable language in connection with the Construction Reporting Service.
11. Content Control. The Builders Exchange reserves the right to monitor in its sole discretion all information contained in or used
in connection with the Construction Reporting Service and to delete or edit any file, program or message that contains inappropriate,
obscene, abrasive or otherwise questionable language. However, the Builders Exchange is not required to monitor the information.
12. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to choice of law rules. The
United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
13. Export Controls. Licensee agrees and certifies that neither the Construction Reporting Service, nor any other technical data
received from the Builders Exchange, nor the direct product thereof, will be exported or re-exported outside the United States except
as authorized and as permitted by the laws and regulations of the United States.
14. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by Licensee without the express written permission of the Builders Exchange.
15. Termination. The Builders Exchange reserves the right to terminate Licensee's rights to use the Construction Reporting Service
at any time if Licensee violates the terms of this Agreement. Either Licensor or Licensee may terminate this Agreement without cause.
Upon termination of this Agreement Licensee shall cease all use of the Construction Reporting Service and shall destroy all user names
If you agree with the terms contained herein and wish to access the Construction Reporting Service, click "I Agree". If you do not
agree, click "Cancel" and you will not be able to access or use the Construction Reporting Service.